Monday, May 31, 2004

Did anyone wonder why we always cram things up when the end is near?? Say for example, your doing school projects that was assigned to you a month ago and your doing it during the last two weeks of school.. AND it's due on the first day of the last week of school (did anybody get what i mean by this?? don't worry I tend to confuse myself sometimes.. so bear with moi.. ) Anyway, yes, I admit my shameful acts of laziness and my ever wonderful slacker mode. I have a paper for chemistry that's due a week from now, a Chemistry test on Thursday, finals week a week from Wednesday. Boy oh BOY!!! am i gonna have fun or what??? oh and yeah.. I haven't even finished my Math hw that's gonna be due this coming Wednesday.. my goodness, whatever happened to the "highschool me", I guess this is what happens when not everything is spooned fed upon you.. SO, any advice for me?? constructive criticisms and suggestions are highly accepted for comments people, so you need not to worry about me finding you... CIAO!

1 comment:

Gail T. said...

I have the same problem. I can't enjoy the memorial day weekend because I'm frantically trying to put together a poster for Chem due tomorrow. I'm not even thinking about the physics exam tomorrow and the stats exam on friday.

basta, we'll just have to do it. hope you finish well, liane! *mwah*